Lightroom is developed by Adobe as a photo workflow solution aimed at professional photographers and serious amateurs. It is designed to be an all-in-one toolbox for managing, editing and presenting large volumes of digital images.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- overview of Adobe Lightroom and digital workflow
- importing your images and file management
- setting up Collections and Smart Collections
- inputting metadata/IPTC info
- processing your raw files or jpegs
- publishing your work through Publish Services
- backing up Lightroom database
This workshop is recommended for any photographers who have working knowledge with Lightroom and are looking for a more robust digital workflow solution to manage their photo libraries.
Presented in association with Colourgenics
Cost: $125 + HST
*Participants should bring their own laptops for in-class exercises.