Centre for Social Innovation Annex
720 Bathurst Street, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
Lightroom is developed by Adobe as a photo workflow solution aimed at professional photographers and serious amateurs. It is designed to be an all-in-one toolbox for managing, editing and presenting large volumes of digital images.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• file management outside of Lightroom
file directory structure
• file management in the Library Module
leveraging Collections and Smart Collections
• setting up metadata/IPTC info presets
• in-depth look at the Develop Module tool set
• syncing settings
• Photoshop round-trip
• setting up print templates
• setting up web galleries for sharing
• book making
• merging catalogues
• backup strategy
This workshop is recommended for any photographers who are looking for a more in-depth knowledge of Lightroom 5 to handle their image assets.
*Participants should bring their own laptops for in-class exercises.