I will be teaching a full-day ‘Digital Workflow Essentials: Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop’ workshop on Saturday, May 19th, 2012 at Pikto in Toronto’s Distillery District. The workshop runs from 10 AM to 5 PM.
If you like more info, please visit Pikto’s site here.
Here’s the workshop description:
Lightroom is developed by Adobe as a photo workflow solution aimed at professional photographers and serious amateurs. It is designed to be an all-in-one toolbox for managing, editing and presenting large volumes of digital images.
In this workshop, you will be shown the basics of:
- Importing your images
- Sorting, editing and selecting your shoots
- Organizing your selections into Collections
- Inputting basic metadata/IPTC info
- Processing your raw files or jpegs
- Combining Photoshop into Lightroom workflow
- Publishing your work in print or online
This workshop is recommended for photographers who are looking for a more efficient digital workflow solution to manage their photo libraries.